How is Aston's Online Masters Degree in Accounting and Finance different?
- You can join our program without a four-year bachelor's degree
- We offer high-quality education for Canadians at a lower cost than other similar programs
- Build a powerful network of connections with Aston’s strong industry connections and alumni
- Collaborate and work on real-life projects to gain hands-on and relevant industry experience
The masters degree in accounting and finance will help you gain an international perspective of business, and prepare you to manage and lead teams efficiently.
Online Accounting and Finance Degree Admission Requirements
- A good UK honors degree OR
- An equivalent overseas degree recognized by Aston University OR
- CIMA – 5 certificate papers + 3 operational level papers (E1 + P1 + F1) OR
- ACCA – foundation level papers (i.e. F1 – F9) OR
- Relevant HND (Higher National Diploma)
- With any equivalent qualification, excluding an honors degree, you will also require three years’ relevant work-based business experience.
*To be eligible for the MSc International Accounting & Finance online, you must have completed your first undergraduate degree in accounting, finance or a related subject area.
Online Accounting and Finance degree Course Curriculum
Below is a sample list of courses you will study during the online MSc International Accounting and Finance program:
This module aims to introduce students to the key principles and challenges of financial management decisions; the characteristics of different forms of finance; and the linkages between organizations, the financial markets, and financial strategy.
Strategic Management Accounting
This module aims to introduce the strategic tools and techniques accounting managers use to plan and control a range of international organizations in the private, public and not-for-profit sectors and the behavioral problems encountered during the process.
Global Finance and Financial Markets
This module provides an advanced understanding of finance in a global setting and the linkages among global financial markets. It also introduces how assets are priced globally and the impacts of financial regulation on asset prices.
Request more information