Aston is a Top Research-Led UK University Where Industry Influencers Study
Aston University, located in the second largest UK city of Birmingham, is a long established, research-led university with strong links to industry, government and commerce. The university was founded in 1895 and has been a university since 1966. When you are in Aston’s accredited online MBA program in Canada, you develop a professional edge that’s synonymous with business leadership.
Triple-Accredited Aston MBA is Highly Ranked
Known as a university where leaders learn, Aston accolades include:
- Ranked 11th in the world by Equis for the number of citations in the area of business and management for 2019
- MBA ranked No. 1 in the UK and in Top 3 in the world for ROI (The Economist 2014)
- Business School has triple accreditation from Equis, AACSB and AMBA
- Top 15 in the World (QS Distance Online MBA Rankings 2017)
- 37th - Online MBAs Global MBA Rankings (CEO Magazine 2018)
- Student satisfaction score 90% (National Student Survey)
To learn more about the Aston MBA program, such as admissions information and fees, download a brochure.
Gain a Leadership Edge in Canada with an Online MBA
Canadian online MBA graduates from Aston have the ability to think like a leader, make decisions and execute in the real world. They put into practice the key concepts gained during the program and become highly proficient, engaged leaders. The online MBA can be a catalyst for lasting professional success and new opportunities.
Explore Your Options in Multiple Pathways
Aston is committed to helping you tailor the program to fit your professional Canadian needs. You can choose from four specializations including:
- Learn about the global business environment and how it influences business decisions and behaviour
- Focus on financial management decisions, the characteristics of different forms of finance, and the linkages between organizations, the financial markets and financial strategy
- Gain critical knowledge and skills to identify and navigate key organizational development issues, including ethics and human resource management
- Gain the skills necessary to start a successful small business or to innovate within your existing Canadian organization.
To find out more about the Aston online MBA program, please download a brochure.